On July 28, the Ukrainian Startup Fund (USF) together with TechBBQ and GIST held a competitive online selection of startups to participate in TechBBQ 2022 – an international technology festival that will take place in Copenhagen (Denmark) on September 14-15, 2022.
According to the results of TechBBQ Pitch Day, the 8 (eight) best startup winners will be able to participate in the event in Denmark as part of the Ukrainian delegation, presenting their projects and innovative potential of Ukraine on the international stage.
The winners were selected by a professional jury, which included top management representatives of Sigma Software Group, SID Venture Fund, Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge, Bligson, TECHBBQ, YEP Startup Incubator and other experts.
So, representatives of the Ukrainian startup ecosystem at TechBBQ 2022 are:
- S.Lab produces a truly green packaging that consists of only two plant based components, that are hemp and mycelium. This packaging is a natural replacement of polystyrene (or styrofoam) and is 100% biodegradable, after the usage it will fully decompose in just 30 days.
- GIOS is an interactive TikTok-style Math platform and tutoring marketplace for К12 students and teachers.
- Akurateco is a Payment Orchestration Platform, a brandable, white-label solution allowing users to own the end-to-end ready-to-use PCI DSS gateway.
- i3 Engineering is an innovative company in the fields of Smart Home and Automation solutions manufacturing. This product is a complete solution for Smart Home projects and business’s automation, which consists of the controllers mounted on a DIN-rail, software and mobile application.
- zeely.app is a mobile application (SaaS, Freemium) for business promotion with convenient marketing tools for non-marketers.
- SmartZavod is the world’s first fully automated multifunctional machine tool, that supports auto changing of 9 totally different tools for professional printing and has the continuous printing function for advanced and engineering materials.
- Qela App is an adaptive tool for designing and conducting political or social campaigns, movements, and advocacy, to increase their efficacy. Qela uses a voting system and gamification mechanics for supporters’ motivation management. Qela provides leaders and campaign managers with information that enables them to improve campaigns on the go based on analytics and communicate with their supporters better daily.
- AirLaw.Pro is a data-driven, proactive claim service for air passengers. It’s the first legal-tech startup helping people with canceled or delayed flights proactive way. This innovation is based on just in time, services offer providing assistance for passengers in need.
Event recording: https://youtu.be/PjCDsHw_FFc
TechBBQ 2022 is a two-day event mainly aimed at gathering and rejuvenating the ecosystem of European startups through the creation of networks of like-minded professionals, and most importantly, connecting startups in search of funding and investors searching for new business opportunities.