On July 9 the Ukrainian Startup Fund held the 28th Pitch Day to select projects for state financing. 13 teams presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 10 of them for a total amount of $250 thousand, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($25,000 grant):
- Agrotop UA. A comprehensive expert-analytical information system of agribusiness management (Kyiv).
- Clasee. A knowledge-sharing platform for personalized life-long learning (Kyiv).
- MySat UA. A STEM kit and a model of a real satellite that can be built without special knowledge (Kyiv).
- Sugarrr. Diabetes hacking app (Kyiv).
- LuLL world. Mobile, orthopedic, resonance-therapeutic business hammocks (Kyiv).
- Deputy. A digital platform that automates the work of deputies and public receptions with residents ‘appeals throughout Ukraine, and is an effective tool for collecting, analyzing and in-depth understanding of residents’ problems (Kyiv).
- Zeely. An AI-powered platform that enables smartphone users to create websites for free and promote their businesses online (Kyiv).
- Smart ION. An ecosystem of smart modules for light and device control with built-in scenarios (Kyiv).
- SolidERP. ERP system for modern service companies (Kharkiv).
- Insolar-T. SaaS-platform to increase energy efficiency. Remote EEaaS-product with AI platform (Kharkiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Maksym Beshleul. Founder and CEO at MedicalLife.
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP.
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX.
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at BeeVentures.
The main criteria for evaluating projects are team, market, idea, the feasibility of financing, and strategy.
Full recording of the 28th pitch can be viewed on our official YouTube channel at the link.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.
Besides pre-seed/seed grants startups also have an opportunity to receive grants for educational programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond. More details you can find on our website at this link.