On May 14 the Ukrainian Startup Fund hold 25th Pitch Day to select projects for state financing. 12 teams presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 6 of them for a total amount of $150 thousand, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($ 25,000 grant):
- CASERS. An interactive case study simulations platform. Helps case development centers create simulations for individual online learning (Kyiv).
- Zirity. A software solution for optical retailers selling online by providing a try-on tool for glasses, which can be integrated with any web-store and operate from any device in one click (Kyiv).
- 12Climb. An interactive climbing wall with thousands of climbing routes controlled by a smartphone. Also helps to track training progress (Kyiv).
- elKYC. B2b SaaS, which helps to verify and onboard customers in minutes (Kyiv).
- craftit.online. A project designed to place and promote various DIY-style products. A comprehensive solution for both B2B and B2C segments. It consists of mobile applications for iOS and Android, web portal, and representations in popular social networks (Kharkiv).
- Re:zume. An HR tech software for quick and quality job search. In its core it is a career roadmap for company employees and job seekers. The service makes it possible for companies to create clear career paths for their employees (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX.
- Oleksandra Balkova. Chief Operating Officer of accelerations programs at Startup Wise Guys.
- Igor Rusnak. Strategic and Development Officer at OTP Bank.
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
- Roman Kirigetov. Co-founder & CEO FlashBeats, founder of Kabanchik and Crafta.
- Andreas Flodström. Founder & CEO Beetroot.
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
The main criteria for evaluating projects are: team, market, idea, feasibility of financing and strategy.
Full recording of the 25th pitch can be viewed on our official YouTube channel at the link.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.
Besides pre-seed/seed grants startups also have an opportunity to receive grants for educational programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond. More details you can find on our website by this link.