The Ukrainian Startup Fund (USF) with the support of TechBBQ continues to select Ukrainian startups to participate in the largest technology festival TechBBQ 2022, which will take place in Copenhagen (Denmark) from 14 to 15 September 2022.
TechBBQ 2022 is a two-day event mainly aimed at gathering and rejuvenating the ecosystem of European startups through the creation of networks of like-minded professionals, and most importantly, connecting startups in search of funding and investors searching for new business opportunities.
The teams of Ukrainian startups that will win the open competition will present their innovative ideas and startup ecosystem of Ukraine at a two-day exhibition with more than 200 international speakers, more than 300 investors and 600 corporations from around the world.
The startup must meet the following criteria:
- The startup must be positioned as Ukrainian (it should be noted on the website and on all publicly available resources such as Crunchbase);
- The startup has to declare its will to continue working on the startup after the end of the military phase, or is already actively working on it;
- The startup must have an MVP;
- The startup has an English-speaking founder (or an English-speaking representative).
What does the startup gain from taking part in the competition:
- Free booth and tickets for the event;
- An advertising campaign to promote the winners of the competition, who will take part in the TechBBQ 2022 exhibition;
- Support from partners and promotion of the startup.
To participate in the competition, you have to submit an application by June 20, 2022: https://usf.com.ua/techbbq-2022/