The Ukrainian Startup Fund in partnership with Microsoft for Startups announces the launch of a pre-acceleration online program for Ukrainian B2B SaaS startups from 13 to 24 June 2022.
This is a fast track for 10 startups that will be able to participate in the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub program. Startups will also be able to place their project on the Microsoft Commercial Marketplace.
In addition, program participants will receive:
- azure grants of up to $ 150,000;
- access to GitHub and Microsoft 365, as well as other development and productivity tools;
- access to a platform of mentors and technical experts;
- offers and access to OpenAI, Drata, Ansarada and other Microsoft partners;
- unique training and mentoring content from the best B2B SaaS experts;
- promo campaign on LinkedIn.
Terms of participation:
– developed B2B SaaS solution at least at the pre-MVP stage;
– Ukrainian positioning of the startup, regardless of the place of registration and temporary location;
– knowledge of English for communication.
You can apply until June 10 at the following link: https://usf.com.ua/pre-acceleration-online-program/