The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the sixteenth selection of startups which have received high marks from experts. Pitch Day, due to quarantine, will take place on November 13 remotely, using Zoom, a service for video conferencing. Everyone will be able to watch the live broadcast on our official YouTube channel.
“We are not superstitious and therefore no date on the calendar should leave startups the opportunity to present their projects. In one of the previous announcements, I talked about finding a solution that would speed up the processing of applications, and thanks to online, we’ve found it: more pitches. We break our own record and gradually move to three events per month. This is great news for applicants who do not have to wait long for their turn. You’re probably wondering when the third pitch will take place this month. This will happen on November 27 and we will see the pre-seed. I wish success to the teams!”– CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
What startups will we see?
10 seed startups (each of them сlaims for the $ 50,000 grant) managed to get to the 16th Pitch Day. Meet:
- QRWaiter. Service for restaurants, which provides online ordering.
- FTB. Web service for stadiums.
- YAMPOS. Point of sale service offers all the features your beauty supply store needs to grow.
- Cotano. Solution that Increases salespeople’s performance through automation and gamification.
- Knopka. New nurse calling system and communicating system for medical staff. «Knopka» monitors how quick nurse get to patient, and guarantees help delivery to patients. The service reduces the amount of physical exertion on nurses and significantly reduces conflicts between nurses and patients. The service provides hospital management with important statistics on the speed of care and the number of calls.
- Lawyerd! A fully automated process of defends intellectual property rights on the Internet.
- GLOICE. Multi-purpose platform that permits users and businesses to interact with local communities. Users can connect with locals wherever they go and get advice in real-time. Businesses not only can target users based on their location, but also by their needs – and sell to them directly.
- Checki. Smart service of electronic receipts. Customers do not need to save cash receipts anymore. Business can lower charges on paper and fiscal registers and can get additional marketing tool.
- Vitrager. “Booking.com” for window industry.
- HackenAI. Personal Cybersecurity Application. At HackenAI, we understand that privacy is becoming more of a challenge, that’s why we devoted our efforts to create an application suite to protect you in this rapidly changing world. Interactive educational modules, achievements, collectibles and membership options will motivate users to care more about their personal cybersecurity and teach them best practices to avoid future issues.
Who is the jury made up of?
- Andriy Zinchuk. Managing director at Demium.
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Senior Investment Analyst at Simpact VC.
- Felix Litvinsky. Managing director at Blackstone LaunchPad.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Stanislav Podyachev. Managing partner at Blockchain Lab.
- Maksym Beshleul. Founder and CEO at MedicalLife.
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real time.
DATE: November 13. The actual start will be at 14:00 and approximately up to 18:30.
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for acceleration programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.