The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the nineteenth selection of startups for state financing which have received high marks from experts. Pitch Day, due to quarantine, will take place on December 18 remotely, using Zoom, a service for video conferencing. Everyone will be able to watch the live broadcast on our official YouTube channel.
“I congratulate everyone who is interested in startups and especially participants with this year’s Final Pitch! We are close to our second anniversary, which we will celebrate next year, but there is enough time until its completion to give 12 teams the opportunity to present their projects and celebrate New Year with a grant. I wish you success! Congratulations for the upcoming holidays!” – CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
What startups will we see?
12 pre-seed startups (each of them сlaims for the $ 25,000 grant) managed to get to the 19th Pitch Day. Meet:
- Audiokazky Ukrainskoyou. The world’s largest collection of quality audio tales in Ukraine.
- BDiary. Mobile assistant for private practice in the beauty sphere.
- Provizio. Smart system for glaucoma home-monitoring.
- Bindercar. Everything a car owner needs in one application.
- inLovery. A mobile application that helps partners better understand each other and improve their sex life.
- Dopamine. The first smart time & task manager that allows creating and getting done realistic day plans.
- Sugarrr. An application that helps take diabetes under control.
- FREE SOCIETY network. Social network and marketplace for even more freedom.
- PROJECT 2020. Fastening elements production for alternative technology of assembling furniture frames for kitchens, bathrooms and storage areas (dressers, storage stands, containers).
- Custle. A platform for casting talents that provides ML-generated shortlists with the relevant actors.
- WonderWay. A travel app that in one-click provides bespoke itinerary guides, specific to your interests and recommended by bloggers, public figures, locals, and guides.
- Librarius. The best offer of e-books by Ukrainian publishers. Reading is convenient, fashionable and useful.
Who is the jury made up of?
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online.
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Senior Investment Analyst at Simpact VC.
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX.
- Oleksandr Yatsenko. Managing partner at BRISE Capital.
- Andriy Zinchuk. Founder at AZ Ventures, co-founder at SLASH GAMES.
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real time.
DATE: December 18. The actual start will be at 14:00 and approximately up to 19:30.
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for acceleration programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.