The Ukrainian Startup Fund will conduct the 31st selection of startups for public funding. 12 teams at pre-seed stage will present their projects. Each claims for a $ 25,000 grant. Pitch Day will take place on the 24th of September in the offline format at the coworking hub Peremoga Space.
Event’s media partner – InVenture. Specialize business publishing house of investment market.
“The fourth generation of startups, ready to present their developments to the general public, starts this fall. New discoveries await us and that is why we decided to start a new season of pitches in an equally new location — Peremoga Space in the historic center of the capital. We look forward to the start of this event “, CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
What startups will we see?
- Learn Azure. A service to prepare for Microsoft Azure certification (Kyiv).
- FinPulse. Smart mobile dashboard for monitoring and analyzing key indicators of small and medium businesses (Kyiv).
- SmartZavod. Hardware and SAAS that fully automates and simplifies the prototyping process for Hardware Startups and R&D departments (Kyiv).
- Habits Academy. An online community for new habits setting with coaching support, chatbot-helper and gamification (Kyiv).
- InputSoft. SaaS platform for optimizing the utilization of human and technical resources in airports (Kyiv).
- MATHEMA. An online math school for K-12 (Kyiv).
- Innstoria. Makes it possible to create a full-fledged website with products, categories, a basket and online order option in just 40 seconds, using a page on Instagram (Kyiv).
- RiseMe. Creates personalized soundscapes, to help you focus (Lviv).
- SKIDS. A mobile app with animated books for children, that will instill their love of reading and studying (Lviv).
- Projectium. A platform where founders build a community around projects (Kyiv).
- Codi. A mobile application that teaches game programming (Kyiv).
- ZeroTolerance. A complete technological and legal toolkit built to manage all your AML requirements (Kyiv).
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real-time.
If you are a media representative there is an opportunity to be accredited by this link to get to the event in person.
DATE: September 24. The actual start will be at 2 p.m. and approximately up to 7:30 p.m.
PLACE: Kyiv, Yaroslaviv Val Street, 15 (Peremoga Space).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at BeeVentures.
- Oleksandr Romanishin. Advisor to the Minister of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine.
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX.
- Roman Kirigetov. Co-founder & CEO FlashBeats, founder of Kabanchik and Crafta.
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Credit Analyst at SEB AB.
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
Also, special prizes will be awarded to the teams participating in the pitch from the partners of the Ukrainian Startup Fund: UNIT.City and iHUB.
The UNIT.City prize is 3 months for the winning team in the newest coworking space NEST on the territory of the innovation park plus an access to its infrastructure.
The prize from iHUB is to reward a team selected by iHUB representatives for three months of free use of their workplaces. In the future, the startup founders can be iHUB residents with a 50% discount for 6 months if they wish.
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for educational programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.