The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the 29th selection of startups for state financing which have received high marks from experts. Pitch Day will take place on July 30 in offline mode on the territory of the international startup hub LIFT99 Kyiv Hub. Everyone will be able to watch the live broadcast on our official YouTube channel.
“For the first time, our teams will be able to pitch their ideas on the territory of LIFT99 Kyiv Hub, an international startup hub with Estonian roots. We have been in partnership with the LIFT99 team for a long time since together we promote the development of Ukrainian innovative entrepreneurship.” – CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
Also, special prizes will be awarded to the teams participating in the pitch from the partners of the Ukrainian Startup Fund – LIFT99 Kyiv Hub and iHUB.
The LIFT99 Kyiv Hub Prize is to reward teams selected by LIFT99 representatives with free access to their startup hub for a period of two months. In addition to that, the winners will also receive mentorship from the experts of the hub.
The prize from iHUB is to reward a team selected by iHUB representatives for three months of free use of their workplaces. In the future, the startup founders can be iHUB residents with a 50% discount for 6 months if they wish.
What startups will we see?
12 pre-seed startups (each of them сlaims for the $25,000 grant) managed to get to the 29th Pitch Day. Meet:
- MOODua. An AI-powered business-gifting platform helping companies to drive loyalty at scale (Kyiv).
- SEOLocal. Messaging platform for location-based marketing for offline services that increases the flow of customers to locations (Kyiv).
- Oyko. A next-generation marketplace, a platform enhancing retail customer engagement and loyalty (Kyiv).
- MAGBULB. The world’s first magnetic light bulb socket. A unique plastic adapter, which consists of two parts, one part of which is screwed into the lamp holder instead of a light bulb, and the other part is put on a light bulb. Easy, quick, and safe way to replace a light bulb (Lviv).
- Real Talk Sport. A web-based CRM system for administering businesses and sports federation organizations (Kyiv).
- FOPkasa. An application that consolidates 3 functions to support small entrepreneurs to go online using just a smartphone. It’s a combination of the cash register, commodity accounting and analytical reports to boost sales (Lviv).
- Elai. An AI-based solution, that allows you to generate interactive videos with a human presenter from text, without the need for actors, film crews, and expensive equipment (Kyiv).
- CleanOK. An online service for instant booking of car wash (Sumy).
- Wonder Mom. A mobile application that helps moms around the world overcome stress and anxiety through meditation and daily reflection (Kyiv).
- Masthead. A data observability platform that uses ML. It is designed to prevent the company’s decision-makers from making wrong, wasteful decisions based on corrupted data, not knowing that data was invalid (Kyiv).
- IDvizer. An AI-based facial ID verification engine. Built-in security tool made to measures of your business model (Kyiv).
- The Great Catalog. A marketplace of 3D models for designers and architects (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
- Oleksandr Romanishin. Advisor to the Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine.
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at BeeVentures.
- Igor Pertsiya. Venture partner at TA Ventures, regional director of iCLUB, advisor to the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real-time.
If you are a media representative there is an opportunity to be accredited by this link to get to the event in person.
DATE: July 30. The actual start will be at 2 p.m. and approximately up to 7 p.m.
PLACE: Kyiv, 101 Volodymyrska Street (LIFT99 Kyiv Hub).
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for educational programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.
LIFT99 is an international startup community with physical coworking locations in Kyiv and Tallinn. Our goal is to study the Ukrainian startup ecosystem and help it accelerate its entry to the global startup map. We connect startup founders and hold tete-a-tete meetings with investors, hold a number of closed events – which in turn helps the members of our hub to gain valuable experience and knowledge.
iHUB is one of the leading Ukrainian technology hubs, which combines modern coworking, the best acceleration programs, creates events of any complexity from scratch, as well as develops a number of its startups.