The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the 28th selection of startups for state financing which have received high marks from experts. Pitch Day will take place on July 9 in offline mode on the territory of the innovation park UNIT.City. Everyone will be able to watch the live broadcast on our official YouTube channel.
“The first pitch of July marks this year’s equator of teams’ presentations, the number of which will soon cross the mark of three hundred. And as we approach the third anniversary, meet the next 13 teams at the pre-seed stage, which are ready to demonstrate their development in public.” – CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
Also, special prizes will be awarded to the teams participating in the pitch from the partners of the Ukrainian Startup Fund – UNIT.City and iHUB.
The UNIT.City prize is 3 months for the winning team in the newest coworking space NEST on the territory of the innovation park + its infrastructure.
The prize from iHUB is to reward a team selected by iHUB representatives for three months of free use of their workplaces. In the future, the startup founders can be iHUB residents with a 50% discount for 6 months if they wish.
What startups will we see?
13 pre-seed startups (each of them сlaims for the $25,000 grant) managed to get to the 28th Pitch Day. Meet:
- Smart ION. An ecosystem of smart modules for light and device control with built-in scenarios (Kyiv).
- Agrotop UA. A comprehensive expert-analytical information system of agribusiness management (Kyiv).
- MySat UA. A STEM kit and a model of a real satellite that can be built without special knowledge (Kyiv).
- Insolar-T. SaaS-platform to increase energy efficiency. Remote EEaaS-product with AI platform (Kharkiv).
- LuLL world. Mobile, orthopedic, resonance-therapeutic business hammocks (Kyiv).
- Deputy. A digital-platform that automates the work of deputies and public receptions with residents ‘appeals throughout Ukraine, and is an effective tool for collecting, analyzing and in-depth understanding of residents’ problems (Kyiv).
- Zeely. An AI-powered platform that enables smartphone users to create websites for free and promote their businesses online (Kyiv).
- Darkbot. Automatic trading on cryptocurrency and stock exchanges, which helps to optimize profit and minimize risks using trading indicators, machine learning and a neural network (Kyiv).
- SolidERP. ERP system for modern service companies (Kharkiv).
- BeeHiveDoor. A device for a typical hive, which is used to protect bee colonies from pesticide poisoning, flying predators, hypothermia and remote control of the main parameters of the hive (Chernivtsi).
- Fintellect. A financial adviser in an app. Made for small B2B service companies (Kyiv).
- Sugarrr. Diabetes hacking app (Kyiv).
- Clasee. A knowledge-sharing platform for personalized life-long learning (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Maksym Beshleul. Founder and CEO at MedicalLife.
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP.
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX.
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at BeeVentures.
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real-time.
If you are a media representative there is an opportunity to be accredited by this link to get to the event in person.
DATE: July 9. The actual start will be at 2 p.m. and approximately up to 7 p.m.
PLACE: Kyiv, street Dorogozhytska, 3, office B8 (UNIT.City).
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for educational programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.
UNIT.City is Ukraine’s first innovation park. It is the location where matchless infrastructure and all-inclusive ecosystem enable high technology, innovative and creative businesses to happen and flourish. Here the concentration of companies, startups, students, professionals and research laboratories creates conditions for businesses within the park to grow faster than outside.
iHUB is one of the leading Ukrainian technology hubs, which combines modern coworking, the best acceleration programs, creates events of any complexity from scratch, as well as develops a number of its startups.