The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the 25th selection of startups for state financing which have received high marks from experts. Pitch Day will take place on May 14 in offline mode on the territory of the innovation park UNIT.City. Everyone will be able to watch the live broadcast on our official YouTube channel.
“The formats of our pitches are no less adaptive than quarantine. We are pleased to return to the traditional face-to-face presentation for the first time in a long time and for the first time in a new location – UNIT NEST” – CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
Also, special prizes will be awarded to the teams participating in the pitch from the partners of the Ukrainian Startup Fund – UNIT.City and iHUB based on NUMA.
The UNIT.City prize is 3 months for the winning team in the newest coworking space NEST on the territory of the innovation park + its infrastructure.
The prize from iHUB powered by NUMA is to reward a team selected by iHUB representatives for three months of free use of their workplaces. In the future, the startup founders can be iHUB residents with a 50% discount for 6 months if they wish.
What startups will we see?
12 pre-seed startups (each of them сlaims for the $ 25,000 grant) managed to get to the 25th Pitch Day. Meet:
- elKYC. B2b SaaS, which helps to verify and onboard customers in minutes (Kyiv).
- CASERS. An interactive case study simulations platform. Helps case development centers create simulations for individual online learning (Kyiv).
- SANI. A solution that turns ordinary salt water into eco friendly and safe hand sanitizer (Odessa).
- Unlink VR. A wireless data transmission system based on directional laser radiation and tracking, which provides a continuous and untethered image quality for best VR experience (Kyiv).
- WonderWay. A mobile app platform which provides travel itineraries from locals, opinion leaders they trust and regarding users’ preferences. Every user can get an itinerary which is created automatically based on preferences of the user as well as download itinerary with recommendations from opinion leaders they trust (Kyiv).
- Lawyerd! Fully automated process of protection of intellectual property rights on the Internet (Kharkiv).
- Zirity. A software solution for optical retailers selling online by providing a try-on tool for glasses, which can be integrated with any web-store and operate from any device in one click (Kyiv).
- craftit.online. A project designed to place and promote various DIY-style products. A comprehensive solution for both B2B and B2C segments. It consists of mobile applications for iOS and Android, web portal, and representations in popular social networks (Kharkiv).
- Svidomo. A transparent platform for investing and borrowing sums of any size. Distribution of authority allows for high-quality risk assessment without the implementation of complex algorithms (Kyiv).
- 12Climb. An interactive climbing wall with thousands of climbing routes controlled by a smartphone. Also helps to track training progress (Kyiv).
- AutoFinance. A digital marketplace and solutions provider for the automotive industry that connects car shoppers with vehicle dealers, banks and leasing companies. Empowers shoppers with the resources and information to make confident car buying decisions, while a digital platform helps sellers to improve operational efficiency, profitability, and sales (Kyiv).
- Re:zume. An HR tech software for quick and quality job search. In its core it is a career roadmap for company employees and job seekers. The service makes it possible for companies to create clear career paths for their employees (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX.
- Oleksandra Balkova. Chief Operating Officer of accelerations programs at Startup Wise Guys.
- Igor Rusnak. Strategic and Development Officer at OTP Bank.
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
- Roman Kirigetov. Co-founder & CEO FlashBeats, founder of Kabanchik and Crafta.
- Andreas Flodström. Founder & CEO Beetroot.
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at BeeVentures.
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real-time.
DATE: May 14. The actual start will be at 14:30 and approximately up to 20:00.
PLACE: Kyiv, street Dorogozhytska, 3, office B8 (UNIT.City).
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for educational programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.
UNIT.City is Ukraine’s first innovation park. It is the location where matchless infrastructure and all-inclusive ecosystem enable high technology, innovative and creative businesses to happen and flourish. Here the concentration of companies, startups, students, professionals and research laboratories creates conditions for businesses within the park to grow faster than outside.
iHUB is one of the leading Ukrainian technology hubs, which combines modern coworking, the best acceleration programs, creates events of any complexity from scratch, as well as develops a number of its startups.