On January 15 the Ukrainian Startup Fund hold 20th Pitch Day. 11 startups presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 5 of them, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($ 25,000 grant):
- OSBB Online. A comprehensive solution for managing apartment buildings and comfortable living of residents.
- ComeBack Mobility. Smart sensors for crutches to monitor the load on the limbs after various conditions and injuries to the lower extremities.
- obimy. An app and service to send senses and touches on the distance. communication without words.
- LineBar. Multifunctional construction 3D printing technology, which allows to print building elements with several materials simultaneously and directly on construction site.
- MindSelf. A mobile instrument for psychological self-help: stress coping, mental well-being support, focus and mindfulness improving.
Who is the jury made up of?
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Olesya Malovana. Chapter director at Startup Grind Dnipro.
- Oleksandra Balkova. Chief Operating Officer of accelerations programs at Startup Wise Guys.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online.
- Yuriy Kozik. CEO Advisera.
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
The main criteria for evaluating projects at the pre-seed stage are: team, market, idea, feasibility of financing, strategy.
Full recording of the pitch can be viewed on our official YouTube channel at the link.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.