On December 11 and 18 the Ukrainian Startup Fund hold respectively the 18th and 19th Pitch Days. 22 startups presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 7 of them, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($ 25,000 grant):
- BDiary. Mobile assistant for private practice in the beauty sphere.
- Custle. A platform for casting talents that provides ML-generated shortlists with the relevant actors.
The startups on a seed stage ($ 50,000 grant):
- SEMCS by Mosquito Control. A smart eco-friendly mosquito control system that protects from mosquito bites and cleans outdoor territories from mosquitoes.
- Amperia. Set for laboratory work in physics in schools. A modern approach to the classic topic, which fascinates children, helps to ask questions and stimulates finding the solution.
- SameKey. Cloud access control system, which can be installed on any door in any facility.
- Apiway. No-code integration platform and b2b software marketplace, where you can find and purchase different software for your business and connect these apps between each other via API, for free, without coding.
- Creative Practice. Educational and career ecosystem for professionals and companies working in the field of creative industries (design, marketing, IT, advertising, game development). Our system combines opportunities for training, creation and distribution of educational content, as well as employment and search for professionals.
Who is the jury made up of?
Note: marks 18 and 19 to understand who was present on which Pitch Day.
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv (18, 19).
- Roman Viliavin. Partner at Promodo (18).
- Igor Rusnak. Strategic and Development Officer at OTP Bank (18).
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Senior Investment Analyst at Simpact VC (18, 19).
- Roman Kirigetov. Co-founder & CEO FlashBeats, founder of Kabanchik and Crafta (18).
- Valeriy Dobrovolskiy. Expert at USAID Program “Competitive Economy of Ukraine” (18).
- Maksym Beshleul. Founder and CEO at MedicalLife (18).
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners (19).
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online (19).
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX (19).
- Oleksandr Yatsenko. Managing partner at BRISE Capital (19).
- Andriy Zinchuk. Founder at AZ Ventures, co-founder at SLASH GAMES (19).
The main criteria for evaluating projects are: team, market, idea (for pre-seed stage)\product (for seed stage), feasibility of financing, strategy.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.