On November 27 the Ukrainian Startup Fund hold 17th Pitch Day. 12 startups presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 8 of them, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($ 25,000 grant):
- Supplio. Automated restocking platform for the cosmetics suppliers that integrates them with their clients (beauty salons, pharmacies, shops), providing automatic order management (supply orders automatically planned & sent to the supplier) based on actual clients’ stocks and product usage, recommend new products, and promotions and solve typical order issues. As the result, the suppliers will decrease manual work up by 90% and total suppliers’ costs by 30-35%.
- iCardy. Convenient and affordable service that allows you to diagnose the risk of heart problems with 99% reliability in real time.
- AssayMe. Personal Wellness & Health Assistant enables patients to monitor health and prevent medical problems through a simple, at-home, self-administered rapid test, as well it`s a comprehensive tool for Telehealth.
- Recoshelf. We are a big brother for retail that monitors the products, customers behavior and prices with smart cameras and IoT sensors to increase revenue up to 5-6%.
- Reelly. Digital platform that helps to find a responsible real estate expert anywhere in the world, in a clear single segment and region.
- BloggerMall. Influencer marketing platform. The platform helps advertisers to cooperate with bloggers fast, efficiently and safe using built-in tools like account analytics, filters for finding bloggers with the required target audience, Secured deal and rating system.
- Chargeback Optimizer. Chargeback management platform for banks, payment service providers, and merchants. The platform reduces costs and time of dispute investigation and money refund to customers.
- Advisera. Machine Learning-enabled marketplace, which helps entrepreneurs to receive specific business advice from international niche experts.
Who is the jury made up of?
- Olena Mazhuga. Investment manager at Genesis Investments.
- Olesya Malovana. Chapter director at Startup Grind Dnipro.
- Andriy Zinchuk. Founder at AZ Ventures, Co-Founder at SLASH GAMES.
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP startup incubator.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Sergii Dovgopolyy. Managing partner at FeelGoodLabs business accelerator.
- Igor Rusnak. Strategic and Development Officer at OTP Bank.
The main criteria for evaluating projects at the pre-seed stage are: team, market, idea, feasibility of financing, strategy.
Full recording of the pitch can be viewed on our official YouTube channel at the link.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.