On October 23, November 6, and 13 the Ukrainian Startup Fund hold respectively the 14th, 15th, and 16th Pitch Days. 32 startups presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 7 of them, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($ 25,000 grant):
- RE-leaf PAPER. Kraft paper, which is made by RE-leaf technology, based on the fibrous mass of fallen leaves.
- iceFood. Frozen ready-to-eat healthy and healthy first courses, main courses, desserts, smoothies and health bowls, which take 3-5 minutes to prepare.
- AI Impulsar. Software for people with mental disorders. Impulsar software can “look into the future” and save lives. Impulsar helps monitor and analyze the condition of people with autism and dementia, and notifies people with epilepsy in advance of the likelihood of developing a crisis.
- Muscreators. The online service for effective and large-scale artist promotion. It provides ready-made solutions for effective promotional campaigns in global and local markets. Muscreators is a reliable bridge between artist and fan through media channels around the world.
- Smart Way. The service for international transportation. The mobile application is for: driver, carrier, sender / recipient of goods, in order to quickly cross the border, order online customs services and receive useful services on the road. The mobile application for easy interaction with customs at the border.
The startups on a seed stage ($ 50,000 grant):
- eSalesPlatform. E-commerce platform which helps retailers to expand their businesses on global marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
- HackenAI. Personal Cybersecurity Application. At HackenAI, we understand that privacy is becoming more of a challenge, that’s why we devoted our efforts to create an application suite to protect you in this rapidly changing world. Interactive educational modules, achievements, collectibles and membership options will motivate users to care more about their personal cybersecurity and teach them best practices to avoid future issues.
Who is the jury made up of?
Note: marks 14, 15 and 16 to understand who was present on which Pitch Day.
- Olena Mazhuga. Investment manager at Genesis Investments (14).
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners (14, 15, 16).
- Nicholas Tymoshchuk. CEO at UFuture Investment Group (14).
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv (14, 15, 16).
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA (14, 15).
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Senior Investment Analyst at Simpact VC (16).
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at Indax (14).
- Ganna Tolstanova. Head of the R&D department of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (15).
- Felix Litvinsky. Managing director at Blackstone LaunchPad (15, 16).
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online (15).
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP startup incubator (14).
- Maksym Beshleul. Founder and CEO at MedicalLife (16).
- Oleksii Orap. CEO and founder of Youscan (15).
- Stanislav Podyachev. Managing partner at Blockchain Lab (16).
- Andriy Zinchuk. Managing director at Demium (16).
The main criteria for evaluating projects at the seed stage are: team, market, product, feasibility of financing, strategy. The main criteria for evaluating projects at the pre-seed stage are: team, market, idea, feasibility of financing, strategy.
Full recordings of the pitches can be viewed on our official YouTube channel at the link.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.