On November 26 and December 3 the Ukrainian Startup Fund held respectively the 34th and 35th Pitch Days to select projects for state financing. 21 teams presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 11 of them for a total amount of $425 thousand, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($25,000 grant):
- Alter Ego. Simplified philosophy app to reduce anxiety (Lviv).
- Fintellect. Financial super tool for small creative & IT agencies (Kyiv).
- Drill. A unique application for training in tactical shooting and self-defense (Kyiv).
- EmployFox. Tool for creating video vacancies (Kharkiv).
- Vgreen. Vertical smart garden (Kyiv).
The startups on a seed-stage ($50,000 grant):
- MISU. A mobile app and smart device which monitors people’s health 24\7 and prevents critical moments and critical conditions before they happen (Rivne).
- AR Warriors. A multiplayer augmented reality game that will take children away from the couch (Dnipro).
- AssayMe. A personal Wellness & Health Assistant enables one to monitor health conditions and prevent potential medical problems through a simple, at-home, self-administered urine test, as well it`s a comprehensive tool for Telehealth (Dnipro).
- Recoshelf. Smart cameras for efficient sales of retail (Kyiv).
- BloggerMall. ML-powered influencer marketing platform (Kyiv).
- Advicera. An AI-based startup advisor for founders from developing ecosystems (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
Note: marks 34 and 35 to understand who was present on which Pitch Day.
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv (35).
- Olesya Malovana. Chapter director at Startup Grind Dnipro (34).
- Olena Mazhuga. Investment director at Flyer One Ventures (34).
- Eugenia Klepa. Executive director at 1991 Open Data Incubator (34).
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at JKR Investment Group (35).
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners (34).
- Oleksandr Arapov. Co-Founder 3DLOOK (34).
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Credit Analyst at SEB AB (34, 35).
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA (34, 35).
- Stanislav Podyachev. Managing partner at Blockchain Lab (35).
- Igor Rusnak. Strategic and Development Officer at OTP Bank (35).
- Roman Viliavin. Partner at Promodo (35).
The main criteria for evaluating projects are team, market, idea (for pre-seed stage)\product (for seed stage), the feasibility of financing, strategy.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.