On November 12 the Ukrainian Startup Fund held the 33rd Pitch Day to select projects for state financing. 13 teams presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 5 of them for a total amount of $125 thousand, namely:
The startups on a seed-stage ($50,000 grant):
- NOTY.AI. A platform transforming video calls into actions. We transcribe meetings and summarize them, so our users can stay fully engaged during the meeting and have action items and follow-ups ready just after it. Noty is a knowledge keeper of your meeting data, so you can get any information in seconds by asking questions (Lviv).
- WheelKeep. An invisible trip computer that helps cycling enthusiasts protect their bikes from irretrievable thefts and enjoy the freedom of everyday cycling. It includes a smart hardware device and a mobile application (Dnipro).
- Olenka.ai. A voice bot for sales with AI. Calls customers, analyze their words, and responds according to a set script (Kyiv).
- AdMarket. A marketplace in the field of offline advertising, which helps businesses with the management of advertising campaigns by introducing technological innovations in the processes of search, planning, and purchase (Kyiv, Odesa).
- Connect 21. A platform for psychologists and psychiatrists, who will be with you 24/7. Here you can find a professional with specialized education and a therapeutic group. Colleagues will be able to choose special courses for the advancement of the quality level (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv.
- Olesya Malovana. Chapter director at Startup Grind Dnipro.
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Credit Analyst at SEB AB.
- Maksym Beshleul. CEO Skylock Ukraine.
- Sergii Dovgopolyy. Managing partner at FeelGoodLabs businesses accelerator.
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
The main criteria for evaluating projects are team, market, idea, the feasibility of financing, strategy.
Full recording of the 33rd pitch can be viewed on our official YouTube channel at the link.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.