On August 20 and September 24 the Ukrainian Startup Fund held respectively the 30th and 31st Pitch Days to select projects for state financing. 24 teams presented their ideas. We are pleased to announce that at the USF Supervisory Board meeting was decided to finance 10 of them for a total amount of $350 thousand, namely:
The startups on a pre-seed stage ($25,000 grant):
- SmartZavod. Hardware and SAAS that fully automates and simplifies the prototyping process for Hardware Startups and R&D departments (Kyiv).
- Innstoria. Makes it possible to create a full-fledged website with products, categories, a basket and online order option in just 40 seconds, using a page on Instagram (Kyiv).
- MATHEMA. An online math school for K-12 (Kyiv).
- InputSoft. SaaS platform for optimizing the utilization of human and technical resources in airports (Kyiv).
- RiseMe. Creates personalized soundscapes, to help you focus (Lviv).
- SKIDS. A mobile app with animated books for children, that will instill their love of reading and studying (Lviv).
The startups on a seed-stage ($50,000 grant):
- SPOKK. A digital insurance platform with affordable microinsurance products and a full range of online services. Users can purchase a policy in a few clicks, file a claim online, find out the decision on the insured event almost instantly and receive a refund directly to their payment card (Kyiv).
- Gravitec. Automated content delivery for media and SMEs based on web push notification technology. Generates up to 25% additional traffic for your website (Kyiv).
- TEHNOTABLE. The only manufacturer of tables with an electronic lifting mechanism in Ukraine, which helps to relieve tension from the back and strengthen the muscles of the whole body (Kyiv).
- StudyDive. Single platform to manage employee development plans that helps companies to increase employees’ learning engagement while decreasing spending on content procurement and management (Kyiv).
Who is the jury made up of?
Note: marks 30 and 31 to understand who was present on which Pitch Day.
- Kateryna Degtyar. Chapter director at Startup Grind Kyiv (30).
- Arkadiy Vershebenyuk. Partner at BeeVentures (31).
- Roman Kirigetov. Co-founder & CEO FlashBeats, founder of Kabanchik and Crafta (31).
- Sergii Dovgopolyy. Managing partner at FeelGoodLabs businesses accelerator (30).
- Maksym Beshleul. Founder and CEO at MedicalLife (30).
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners (30, 31).
- Andrii Gulyi. Head of analytics at INDAX (31).
- Oleksandr Yatsenko. Managing partner at BRISE Capital (30).
- Mykhailo Khaletskyi. Credit Analyst at SEB AB (31).
- Oleksandr Riabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA (30).
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP (30, 31).
- Vadym Rogovskiy. CEO and founder of Startup School Online (31).
The main criteria for evaluating projects are team, market, idea (for pre-seed stage)\product (for seed stage), the feasibility of financing, strategy.
As a reminder: the USF constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups, which can be submitted on the official website at the link.