Eight Ukrainian startups will represent Ukraine for the first time at the largest technology conference in North America – Collision 2022 – from 20 to 23 June in Toronto (Canada).
- 33,000+ visitors
- 1,200+ journalists
- 140+ countries
- 850+ investors
- 1,250+ startups
- 200+ partners
According to the world media, Collision is:
- “The Olympics Games of Technology. – POLITICO.
- “Collision is still the most frequent answer when we ask which conference you would want to attend the most this year.” – Inc.
- “A fitting future for technology conferences.” – Digital Trends.
- “Collision is one of the most technologically advanced conferences in the world.” – Bloomberg.
The Ukrainian tech ecosystem will be represented at Collision for the first time – with a booth, an alley of Ukrainian startups, and a presentation of Ukrainian IT opportunities in a separate talk on the topics:
- How Ukraine defends the technological front?
- How and which world-class products are created by Ukrainian IT companies?
- How can the world help and support Ukraine?
Organizers of the Ukrainian delegation: Ukrainian Bridge, European Business Association, USF. Partners: N-IX, Customertimes, SID Venture Partners, ISSP – Information Systems Security Partners. With support: Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, MFA of Ukraine, GIST.
To participate in the competition were invited Ukrainian startups with MVPs who was ready to continue developing their product as a Ukrainian startup regardless of their temporary location and was ready to pitch in English online.
According to the terms of the competition, the winning startups will receive:
- Cost-free stand and tickets for Collision;
- Payment of flight and accommodation expenses;
- Visa support.
- ImageryWard — a digital image copyright platform based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
- NanitRobot — an educational robot for children that can replace 100 toys and 50 kg of plastic. It was developed on Scratch and C.
- effa — the world’s first recyclable and renewable toothbrush made from paper. The main purpose of the product is to combat global pollution with disposable plastic.
- zeely.app — a mobile application for business promotion with convenient marketing tools for non-marketers.
- Elai.io — a text-to-video conversion platform that allows companies to generate educational and marketing video content with human speakers from a single text.
- Jiffsy Platform — a TikTok-style showcase for online clothing stores built specifically for mobile devices, which doubles sales from mobile phones.
- Handy.AI — allows companies to automate and improve interaction with people in real time in a language they understand in a convenient style of communication and via convenient channels.
- Harmix— an intelligent service that automatically selects music to video.
Contacts for partnership: