The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the 38th selection of startups for state funding.
12 teams at the pre-seed stage will present their projects. Each claims for a $25,000 grant.
PITCH DAY #38 will take place on the 25th of February in the online format.
What startups will we see?
- Amadeo (Kharkiv) – an AI & NLP-powered platform that enables analysis, instant search and summarization of a company’s data across multiple platforms.
- ASM “Victoria” (Kyiv) – an application that providing direct communication of sports organizations with club members and fans.
- Enduric (Odessa) – a one-stop-shop application to support triathletes with very complex logistics and consolidate all data in one shareable, conveniently accessible place.
- AXSIOMA(Kyiv) – a mobile application that allows anyone who creates digital content to earn money.
- Max Game Value (Kyiv) – аn auction widget to help streamers monetize their fans by selling them own physical and digital stuff on their Twitch or YouTube streams.
- ZeroTolerance (Kyiv) – a complete technological and legal toolkit built to manage all your AML requirements.
- Tax (Kyiv) – a service that enables taxpayers to complete and submit their tax returns and request refunds.
- pleso therapy (Kyiv) – а mental health platform that efficiently matches a customer with the therapist with a help of automatic algorithms and video-introductions.
- Fruittorg (Vinnytsia-Kyiv) – a fruits and vegetables marketplace, which through end-to-end ai and data driven optimization generates demand for producers and provides businesses with a short food supply chain.
- Codi (Kyiv) – a mobile app that helps easily and quickly enter on the path of IT and learn PLs in a gamified format.
- Jiffsy (Kyiv) – а Mobile-first storefront in the style of TikTok for fashion e-commerce, to double the mobile conversion rate.
- Hala Ukrania (Kyiv) – а мobile app and Desktop version on the incoming tourism model.
Who is the jury made up of?
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP.
- Dmytro Chernukha. Industry Innovation Manager of DTEK.
- Alexander Ryabtsev. Founder of StartupInUA.
- Vadym Rogovsky. Leader and founder of Startup School Online.
- Olesya Malovanа. Director of Startup Grind Dnipro.
- Sergiy Dovgopoly. Managing partner of the business accelerator FeelGoodLabs.
- Andriy Guly. Chief analyst of INDAX.
The UNIT.City prize is three months in the newest coworking space NEST on the territory of the innovation park plus access to its infrastructure.
From GEEK Ventures – free mentoring sessions with their experts.
The prize from iHUB is three months of free use of their workplaces. In the future, the startup founders can be iHUB residents with a 50% discount for six months if they wish.
JKR Investment Group and Flyer One Ventures will award selected teams with free mentoring sessions with their experts.
Httpool offers a certificate for a free consultation on the strategy of scaling up business on media platforms.
The prize from Vector is an exclusive publication about a startup in the media, which will be selected based on the results of the pitches.
Date: 25.02 (Friday)
Video broadcast: https://bit.ly/3I01ZOx