Why a Killer Go-to Market Always Wins over a Great Product
You can have an amazing product that is technically superior but without having the right access to the market you will lose. The sad story is that a large company with a better distribution system launches something far inferior and wins. That is why a killer Go-to-market always wins over a great product. If you understand the importance of Go-to-market strategy and how you can build a suitable machine before you launch a new product, enter new markets or open new channels that will give you an unfair competitive advantage in your execution and possibility to write your version of David and Goliath story.
DURING THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL BE DISCUSSING:
- Why designing a Go To Market (GTM) matters,
- How do we build business models for GTM (which sales routes for selected segments and products),
- How do we know we have Product Market Fit (PMF),
- Which methods and tools are best before PMF and after PMF,
- Creating marketing and sales tools – where to start