What’s the Big Deal about Innovation and Entrepreneurship?
In this third LEVELUP session we examine the importance of creating an entrepreneurial society to drive forward the economy and its people.
And we learn how companies and corporates can continue to innovate, or be at threat of extinction.
Even before the pandemic, the world was evolving and tech innovations were happening at a significant pace. However, Covid has spurred these changes on even further.
At LEVELUP we will be learning about the change and opportunity that exists if we’re to thrive in this new economy – be that as individuals, companies, or regions.
Delivered by Startacus and in partnership with Derry & Strabane District Council, and with session sponsor Raise Ventures, we explore:
- Post-pandemic business growth – ways your business can innovate, survive and thrive
- The benefits and challenges of Intrapreneurship
- Building a startup ecosystem from the ground up and what we can learn from other early-stage tech ecosystems
- Mobilizing a community’s entrepreneurial spirit and reaching and supporting under-served communities
- The Derry and Strabane City Deal – what it actually means and how will it benefit the city and region