VivaTech Tour, Episode 1: Israel
Viva Technology is on the launchpad and set to blast off June 16-19, 2021, and the VivaTech team is back on the road, hosting online meetups in the world’s most vibrant startup hubs. Imagine VivaTech distilled into an inspiration-packed hour of interviews, keynote talks, and startup pitches. We’ll also reveal some of the main ingredients of VivaTech’s next edition and we’ll raise the curtain on our 2021 Startup Challenges.
1st Episode: Israel
Looking to make meaningful business connections? Crack the secrets of fundraising? Gain valuable insights to unlock new markets?
For the first round of the VivaTech Tour we’ll be meeting and discussing with key players from the vibrant Israeli tech ecosystem.
On the agenda:
- 11.00 am [CET] / 12.00 pm [Israel time] – Welcome
Anchor: Asha Sumputh, Television host & Journalist
- 11.05 am [CET] / 12.05 pm [Israel time] – Market insights
Yossi Vardi, Internet Entrepreneur
Rita Yancovsky, Strategic Partnerships Manager, Start-up Nation Central
- 11.15 am [CET] / 12.15 pm [Israel time] – The Debate: Stay Smaller or Grow Bigger?
Eve Hohman, Head of Open Innovation, Orange
- 11.35 am [CET] / 12.35 pm [Israel time] – David’s Take
David Matlin, Senior News Anchor, i24News
- 11.40 am [CET] / 12.40 pm [Israel time] – Demos, Pitches & Previews
- 11.45 am [CET] / 12.45 pm [Israel time] – Get Ready for VivaTech 2021
Vincent Viollain, Head of Partnerships & Startups, Viva Technology