Top things an entrepreneur should think about before fundraising?
Are you a startup founder? Or work for a tech startup? Join us to discuss the Top things an entrepreneur should think about before raising investment?
Key learning points
- Are you a start-up founder looking to raise capital
- Join us to discuss the key things an entrepreneur should think about before raising investment.
What can you learn if you attend this event
- Mapping investors
- How much money do you need to raise and why
- How are you best going to tell your story in your deck
- Introduction from Ruhitha/Francesco, Silicon Roundabout Team
- Fireside conversation with Roei Samuel, Sam Luckett from Connectd and Francesco Perticarari. Guest speaker TBD
- Followed by audience Q&A
Guest speaker bio
- Sam Luckett is the Co-Founder of Connectd, smart-matching platform that connects startups with UK’s leading investors and advisors. He built his career in financial services working with private investors and banking institutions, and he was previously a Management Consultant at PwC specialising in digital transformation. Sam’s using his acquired knowledge and skill set working with investors and ensuring start-ups are investor-ready via Connectd Launchpad dedicated services
- Roei Samuel is the Co-Founder of Connectd, smart-matching platform that connects startups with UK’s leading investors and advisors. Roei founded his first technology business, RealSport, whilst taking his masters at LSE in 2014. RealSport grew to be one of the largest esports platforms in the world with 9.5mn users, and was acquired by a PLC in 2018. Following his exit, Roei began angel investing and taking on board advisory and NED roles with early-stage technology start-ups across multiple sectors. In 2019, Roei founded Connectd, a London-based FinTech that is disrupting the early-stage funding world through the democratization of access to expertise and capital.