Software Outsourcing For Startups
We’ll be addressing key advantages that using Software Outsourcing brings:
- What is “Software Outsourcing”?
- When should I not use Outsourcing?
- Why is this Webinar focused on Startups?
- When Should a company look to use an Outsourcing partner?
- Why “Time-To-Market” is the most important “feature” of your product.
- Why Process is important.
- Does who you work with matter?
- one of the pioneers of software development in Silicon Valley
- more than 30 years of experience in tech
- former co-founder at Clearview Software, later acquired by Apple
- former Director of Device Engineering at fusionOne Inc.
- always fascinated by solving complex technical challenges in innovative ways
- an advisor to startups for 25+ years
- launched multiple thrilling startups, including Jibo, Plannuh, Affectiva
- former Director of Emerging Technology at Symantec
- Named to Computerworld Premier 100 top IT professionals
- Holder of many US and foreign patents
- former Outsource Strategy Manager at Nokia Corporation
- 30+ years of experience in managing, selling, marketing and delivering products
- an expert in helping companies solve 4 major problems: Time-To-Market, Budget, Scalability and Supplementing In-House Technology Skills
- managed multi-million-dolar product lines at Nokia, Motorola, Borland International
Who will benefit the most?
- Tech Startups looking for a fast and cost-efficient way to develop their product.
- Investors & VC searching for reliable software engineering partnerships.
- Enterprises looking to fill expertise gaps and go to market faster.