Scale up your business: destination Ukraine
UNIT.City in partnership with Tehnopol continues the series of events introducing the startup ecosystem and presenting business and investment opportunities for startups and scaleups.
– Ukraine is in the top 30 globally and Kyiv has become the European hub according to the Startups Ecosystem ranking 2020 by Startup Blink;
– Ukrainians ranked 4th in tech skills proficiency globally according to Coursera’s Global Skills Index 2020;
– Ukraine is among the 50 of the most innovative economies of the world according to Global Innovation Index 2020;
– Unique location, developed infrastructure, talented people, scientific potential, vibrant IT, and more.
What does Ukraine have to offer? What are the key investment opportunities? How do we shape the startup ecosystem and what is the role of government and other business entities in this process?
You will get all the answers during the session.
– Valentina Rakitina, Head of Ecosystem Department, UNIT.City
– Natalia Veremeeva, Director of Tech Ukraine
– Valeria Ionan, Deputy Minister for Eurointegration in Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
– Ihor Markevych, Head of Development in USF
Date: April 20, 5 pm EET
Please register here: https://bit.ly/3saQwD7