Raising Startup Capital & Attracting Investors
CLUBHOUSE LINK: https://ios.joinclubhouse.com/event/PrDEZpQD (For Android users, Clubhouse is now on PC!)
Being a successful entrepreneur requires 3 things; ultimate focus, healthy habits, and Morning Boss Talk.
Your dose of Morning Boss Talk integrates seamlessly into the morning routine, which is an essential part of the day for the modern day professional. Community members receive valuable advice from self-made business owners about specific milestones and accomplishments.
On this week’s Morning Boss Talk, we are having an open-forum discussion exploring proven strategies for raising startup capital and attracting investors in 2021 with special guest D. Bernard Webster, Co-Founder @ MVP Accelerator, Inc.
Topics Discussed Include:
- The importance of accelerators
- Analyzing the startup capital needed for your next venture
- Does location matter?
- Which co-founder positions are absolutely vital for your startup
- What are the most important factors that investors are looking for in your business model?
- How does timing affect your capital raise?