Raising money for your start-up!
What any startup needs is funding. In a world where data is the new oil, every business is a data business. This means that developing the right data strategy, and positioning of data products is key in raising funding.
On this open workshop, professor of entrepreneurship Walid Ghodbane will discuss topics like:
- What’s your data core competency?
- How can you transform your data into a viable product?
- How to defend your choice in front of VCs and angel investors.
Who should attend this event?
- Entrepreneurs who are trying to scale up their startup, and raise a series A or series B round.
- The event is also relevant for early-stage startups and entrepreneurs who want to understand the process of fundraising better.
- Startups with a strong data component.