Is there a successful startup fundraising formula?
Fundraising is an important part of the startup journey. Lack of adequate funding is one of the top 10 reasons why startups fail.
What to do, what to avoid, how to make everything right? There are a lot of questions that come across the founder’s mind. We decided to sit together and discuss all this, sharing insights from different perspectives – investor, founder, and experts working with startups and VCs.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/39CRIJQ
– Diana Koziarska, Managing Partner at SMOK Ventures
– Kirill Bigai, Co-Founder/CEO at Preply.com
– Oleksandr Komarevych, Program Acceleration Specialist at Bocconi for Innovation (B4i)
Anna Magiera, Senior Partner at Finance PM, Startups and Venture Business
We will discuss:
– Fundraising in 2020
– How to make sure your startup is fundable? What are the common reasons for a ‘no’ from investors?
– What are key steps in the fundraising process?
– What is due diligence? Is it a ‘mutual’ process?
– Fundraising do’s and don’ts
If you are getting ready for fundraising or considering attracting external funds in the nearest future, register here and join us on December 15th for a profound conversation.