How to set and achieve your startup goals
At this Founders Network event, Ryan Bennett, founder of Intentional Day, will guide participants on better goal setting and other success strategies.
- The 4 major elements of Intentional Growth
- Why ‘SMART’ goal-setting fails
- Neuroscience and psychology of our brains for goals, habits, and growth development
- Why establishing daily disciplines are the key to achieve a life of success, happiness, and growth.
- The importance of establishing growth partners
Ryan Bennett has been a Division 1 athlete, an Academic All-American, and an entrepreneur three times over (one failed, one successful, and one to-be-determined). These collective experiences have led him to his third chapter as an author, speaker, and high-performance coach.
Ryan is the founder of The Intentional Day which is a movement to equip people to be more intentional in their lives, businesses, and teams.
About Founders Network:
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $500k in startup discounts and promotion to 2,000 newsletter readers. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.