How to price your B2B SaaS startup
According to OpenView Survey, more than 40% of companies never pilot or test their pricing strategy, and about 55% have never conducted research to understand how much their target customer is willing to pay.
As you’re innovating in new spaces, building unfinished products and facing ambiguous cost structures, it’s crucial to adopt a pragmatic approach towards pricing.
What you will learn during this event:
- A 60-minute interactive session during which our speaker will share how to think about your first price points and offer best practices on how to optimize pricing pages and subscription packages
- Understand which pricing model is ideal for your SaaS startup
- Define how to conduct adequate pricing research and testing
- Discover a framework for pricing your new product and nailing it the first time
- When & How to raise prices without losing customers
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
This event is for CEOs, Founders, and Product Leaders who are building innovative startups.