How to Develop a Minimum Viable Product
Do you have an idea for a product but not sure if you can implement it successfully?
Do you want to minimize the risk of bringing a product to market?
Developing a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is a good way to reduce risks and can help you launch your product quickly with a small budget.
This approach can also allow you to collect users’ feedback for the primary product and include it in the future iterations. The MVP can help you find the right audience, pull the ideas based on experience and save time.
In this session, we will run through how to Scope your Minimum Viable Product, covering
- How to properly document your Product Vision
- Why we need to document your Product Vision accurately
- What to take into account
- Who needs to be involved in the process
- What founders often overlook / mistakes that can be made
- Minimum Viable Process Definition
- Whether or not you are creating an MVP or an MVP candidate
- How your MVP relates to your overarching Go-To-Market Strategy
- Product Concept Testing
This workshop is for pre startups, startups and existing business owners who want to launch develop an idea and or launch new products.