How to Build Digital Products that Customers Love
In today’s digitalized world, it’s easier than ever to create and launch a product. But building one that customers will love is a different task.
What makes or breaks a product is its user experience. It’s about understanding your customers and implementing changes quickly enough so that they will keep coming back.
But this is easier said than done – it takes efficient cross-functional teams, having the right analytics tools, and making data-driven decisions to create something truly amazing.
If you want to learn how to bring your product to the next level, join our upcoming panel discussion with Julio Bermudez (vice-president, APAC & LATAM at Amplitude), Alfonso Hartanto (senior vice-president, platform at Traveloka), and Nikhil Naik (vice president, product at Viu).
They will be sharing the strategies their companies have used to create winning products. Discover how you can best visualize your customers’ user journey and help your business/product achieve digital success.
- How digital teams and their customers influence one another
- Tips and tricks on building a high-performing product team
- Recommended processes for building great products at high speed
- How other businesses in today’s world achieve digital success
Who should attend?
- Product managers
- Product developers
- Product marketers
- Product/data analysts
- UI/UX designers
- Date: Wednesday, April 28
- Time: 2PM – 3PM SGT
- Venue: Virtual
- Opening remarks: 15 minutes
- Panel discussion: 30 minutes
- Q&A: 15 minutes
- Julio Bermudez, vice-president, APAC & LATAM at Amplitude
- Alfonso Hartanto, senior vice-president, consumer platform at Traveloka
- Nikhil Naik, vice president, product at Viu
- Maria Li, chief operating officer at Tech in Asia (moderator)