Guide to Fundraising for Startups
What are we covering?:
- Overview of various processes & stages involved in Fundraising,
- Structures for fundraising including Convertible Note, Loan, Equity, CCPS,
- Term sheet, and other terminology of investment.
- How to effectively handle negotiations with investors?
- Due diligence – What does it mean and what does the process entail?
- Understanding the various documents – Share Purchase Agreement; Share Subscription Agreement; Shareholders’ Agreement
– Why should you attend? –
Fundraising is a full-time job for Startup Founders. It is imperative for an entrepreneur to have a sound understanding of all the things one must take care of before going out to score that funding. The right time to engage a lawyer is exactly when you have your first investor confirmed!