Guide to Fundraising for Startups
What are we covering?
- Overview of various processes & stages involved in Fundraising,
- Structures for fundraising including Convertible Note, Loan, Equity, CCPS,
- Term sheet, and other terminology of investment.
- How to effectively handle negotiations with investors?
- Due diligence – What does it mean and what does the process entail?
- Understanding the various documents – Share Purchase Agreement; Share Subscription Agreement; Shareholders’ Agreement
– Why should you attend? – Fundraising is a full-time job for Startup Founders. It is imperative for an entrepreneur to have a sound understanding of all the things one must take care of before going out to score that funding. The right time to engage a lawyer is exactly when you have your first investor confirmed!
– Who’s the Speaker? – Pradhuman Kheechi, Principal Associate.
Pradhuman has more than 8 years of experience in the venture capital and private equity space and has advised on deals on various industry sectors. As a transactional lawyer, Pradhuman has extensive experience and expertise in leading & advising on investments (very early stages to growth), exits (VC/ strategic M&A), acquisition, due diligence, and corporate restructurings. Pradhuman also advises start-ups on corporate commercial and regulatory issues.