Facebook 101 for Business
Many freelancers, direct sales representatives, and entrepreneurs can not afford a website when they start their business. And, that’s ok. Maybe you’re running a business but are confused about how to properly use Facebook to share your products/services. There are free and easy ways to build an audience and connect with people that want to know about and buy from you.
Having a credible social media presence lets customers know that you take your business seriously and are ready to do business with them.
We’ll cover everything from…
- The difference between a personal and business page
- How to find and edit your username
- What is a Facebook group?
- How to create a compelling profile
- Content: How often and what to post