Discover the 10 Major Mistakes Non-technical Founders Make When Starting Up
Join Kay for this online masterclass for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs. During this free training, she will be revealing the top 10 issues she has identified from her work with 100s of non-technical founders around the world.
What will you learn?
- The key things non-technical founders are completely unaware of when they start their tech-driven businesses
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes that new founders make that jeopardize their progress, and often lead to problems and failure
- The biggest pitfalls that tech founders fall straight into when they try to build tech startup businesses from scratch
- The key things you must know to stop your tech startup dream from turning into a “horror story
- The essential things you’ll need to do to start your business the SMART way and put your startup venture on the right track to becoming a success story
Why should I attend?
- To understand how to get off to the best possible start with your digital or tech-driven business venture
- To increase your awareness of the challenges you will face as you start your venture, and the mindset and actions needed to overcome them in order to make positive and rapid progress towards your goal
What’s the run time? The training will run for approximately 2 hours, depending on questions
Meet your host
Kay Kukoyi CSM FITOL is a global tech startup mentor, author, and lecturer in technology and entrepreneurship who has worked with founders in 13 countries across 6 continents.
She is the CEO & founder of the business, technology, and training consultancy, Purposeful Group. Purposeful Group supports people developing entrepreneurship, technology and digital skills through its international community and center for learning.
Kay is the author of 5 business books, including 4 international Amazon bestsellers.