Creating Effective Product Teams: Startup Strategy, Design, Development
Why is it important to craft your team around addressing risk, not just duties and roles?
How will your team change over time?
Andrew aims to answer these questions and more as he unpacks the process of structuring effective product teams that work in alignment toward a common goal. Learn tips to avoid common pitfalls and the risk of wasting resources and runway rowing in different directions.
We’ll answer questions like:
- Do I need a technical co-founder?
- Is no-code a good idea for my MVP?
- How can I validate my idea?
- Contacting users for interviews
- How do I know which features to build first?
- What’s the best way to get funding for my idea?
Get the feedback you need to move forward. Grow with us every month with candid discussions around launching startups, product growth, and innovation.