Accelerator vs Incubator. Which is right for your startup?
There are many barriers preventing people from becoming entrepreneurs. Learn how VCs like Antler and incubators like Yes!Delft help remove these barriers through their unqiue platforms that help founders and startups grow quicker than they ever could on their own.
You’ll learn when it’s the right time for your startup or idea to join these programs and what to expect from them.
- Hayden Young, Marketing & Program Manager at Antler Amsterdam.
- Andreea Bota, Head of Scouting at YES!Delft.
- Navid Ardakanian, CEO of 3D printing prosthesis implant company, Fusedbone. Antler founder and recent admission to Yes!Delft’s IT Health Validation Lab.
- Panelist intros
- Antler intro, explanation of an accelerator and it’s unqiue advantages
- Yes!Delft intro, explanation of an incubator and
- Navid, founder journey as CEO of Fusedbone from Antler to Yes!Delft
- Closing remarks
More about Antler, YES!Delft & Fusedbone:
- Antler is a global early-stage VC firm that builds and invests in groundbreaking technology companies.
- YES!Delft is a tech incubator that helps entrepreneurs to build and grow leading technology companies.
- Fusedbone enables medical centers to manufacture custom made medical devices at the Point-of-care by providing a cloud-based design, production and quality management workflow management solutions.