The Ukrainian Startup Fund will hold the seventeenth selection of startups for state financing which have received high marks from experts. Pitch Day, due to quarantine, will take place on November 27 remotely, using Zoom, a service for video conferencing. Everyone will be able to watch the live broadcast on our official YouTube channel.
“The last pitch this fall is dedicated to young startups at the pre-seed stage. This stage differs from the later stage and receives increased attention,, because there are very ideas that play significant role and everyone is longing to hear them. The strongest projects will meet the winter with grants that will definitely help to “warm up” this cold year. An interesting detail – more and more startups still listen to the advice of our experts and do not hesitate to apply a second time. This time we will see three teams that are our record, who did not give up because of the defeat and are ready to present their startups again” – CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund Pavlo Kartashov comments the announcement.
What startups will we see?
12 pre-seed startups (each of them сlaims for the $ 25,000 grant) managed to get to the 17th Pitch Day. Meet:
- iCardy. Convenient and affordable service that allows you to diagnose the risk of heart problems with 99% reliability in real time.
- dataFreeze. Personal Digital Notary application for fixing copyright infringement, encroachment on honor and dignity.
- Recoshelf. We are a big brother for retail that monitors the products, customers behavior and prices with smart cameras and IoT sensors to increase revenue up to 5-6%.
- Chargeback Optimizer. Chargeback management platform for banks, payment service providers, and merchants. The platform reduces costs and time of dispute investigation and money refund to customers.
- BloggerMall. Influencer marketing platform. The platform helps advertisers to cooperate with bloggers fast, efficiently and safe using built-in tools like account analytics, filters for finding bloggers with the required target audience, Secured deal and rating system.
- SunDate App. Mobile application for online matchmaking with the simple and original system of dating appointment in three steps. It’s all for respect and time-saving, because time is the priceless nonrenewable resource. Also, SunDate App has original searching modes for more efficient matchmaking, original monetization system, original bottoms, and many original functions including the possibility of matchmaking for persons with any disabilities, etc.
- AssayMe. Personal Wellness & Health Assistant enables patients to monitor health and prevent medical problems through a simple, at-home, self-administered rapid test, as well it`s a comprehensive tool for Telehealth.
- HoldYou. Online psychological aid service. Our project is for people who want to get help from psychologist whenever and wherever, no matter where they are at the moment. All the consultations take place online through our platform, it can be mobile application, your account on the site or by phone.
- Reelly. Digital platform that helps to find a responsible real estate expert anywhere in the world, in a clear single segment and region.
- SolidERP. ERP system for modern service companies.
- Advisera. Machine Learning-enabled marketplace, which helps entrepreneurs to receive specific business advice from international niche experts.
- Supplio. Automated restocking platform for the cosmetics suppliers that integrates them with their clients (beauty salons, pharmacies, shops), providing automatic order management (supply orders automatically planned & sent to the supplier) based on actual clients’ stocks and product usage, recommend new products, and promotions and solve typical order issues. As the result, the suppliers will decrease manual work up by 90% and total suppliers’ costs by 30-35%.
Who is the jury made up of?
- Olena Mazhuga. Investment manager at Genesis Investments.
- Olesya Malovana. Chapter director at Startup Grind Dnipro.
- Andriy Zinchuk. Managing director at Demium.
- Andriy Zaikin. CEO and founder of YEP startup incubator.
- Yurii Sereshchenko. Managing partner at Quarter Partners.
- Sergii Dovgopolyy. Managing partner at FeelGoodLabs business accelerator.
- Igor Rusnak. Strategic and Development Officer at OTP Bank.
How to join?
The online broadcast will be available on our YouTube channel at the link, so everyone will be able to watch in real time.
DATE: November 27. The actual start will be at 14:00 and approximately up to 18:30.
The Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund launched on the initiative of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The mission of the fund is to promote the creation and development of technological startups in the early stages (pre-seed and seed), in order to increase their global competitiveness. The process of selecting startups for grants takes place on a competitive basis: companies are evaluated and elected by the board of independent investment experts.
The Fund constantly accepts and evaluates applications from Ukrainian startups. Pitch Days are regular events from the Ukrainian Startup Fund, which encourage innovative companies and individual specialists, developers to receive funds for the implementation of their ideas.
The Fund also provides opportunities for promising startups to receive grants for acceleration programs of well-known Ukrainian and international accelerators. The USF Grant Acceleration Program aims to increase the number of successful startups, enhance the professional competence and improve skills related to business development and beyond.