USF Pitch Day: How To
This is a closed online event for early-stage startup founders by USF and LIFT99 Kyiv Hub.
We have a limited number of seats. Register with a link https://lift99.typeform.com/to/th5jAqEb
The event date may be changed.
Ukrainian Startup Fund is a state fund helping startups with grants without company shares. As a part of the monthly Pitch Day event, USF gathers together the best of the youngest startup generation to help the Ukrainian ecosystem grow
But how do you actually enter Pitch Day? How to get the highest score and take the grant? What are the tips and tricks of the grant application process? What are the lifehacks of presenting your startup? Joins us to find out!
Together with the USF management board and experts, we gonna deep-dive into the application and pitching processes revealing the secrets of a successful Pitch Day participation.
- Pavlo Kartashov — Director of USF
- Ihor Markevych — Head of Project Management at USF
- Oleksandr Yatsenko — Expert and Member of Competition Commission at USF; Managing Partner at BRISE Capital
- Dima Chernukha — Expert and Member of Competition Commission at USF; Innovation Manager at DTEK
- Andriy Zaikin — Expert and Member of Competition Commission at USF; CEO and founder of YEP