Unlocking Finance for Your Start Up
A virtual event to give start-ups, entrepreneurs and support agencies in the East and South-East Midlands an update on the finance available from the British Business Bank’s Start Up Loans scheme.
Start Up Loans was established in September 2012 to help new and early-stage businesses in the UK access affordable finance and mentoring support. Since then, the scheme has issued 4,425 loans to businesses in the East and South-East Midlands, with a value of £35.9m.
The last year has seen a significant increase in the number of people who are looking to start a business and seeking the finance they need to do so.
Hear from two expert panels on the day.
- Louise McCoy, Commercial Director at the Start-Up Loans Company
- Gareth Price, Director of Customer Experience at the Start-Up Loans Company
- Tim Evans, Head of Investment at Creative England
Louise, Gareth and Tim will outline:
- what Start Up Loans is
- the criteria businesses must meet to be able to apply
- the application process
- the mentoring support the scheme offers
- Creative England and Start Up Loans partnership to help unlock the UK’s creative potential
- Stefan Nycz, Investment Manager at First Enterprise – Enterprise Loans
- Anna Reynolds, Founder of Reynolds Photography
- Sagar Haval, Founder of The Simulator Company
- Anthony Quinn, Founder of The Pudding Pantry and Start Up Loans Ambassador (East Midlands)
Stefan, Anna, Sagar and Anthony will discuss:
- the support that start-ups and entrepreneurs receive throughout the application process, and after the loan has been provided
- how the finance has positively supported their businesses
There will also be an opportunity to ask our panellists questions during the event. Book your place for this virtual event: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Lc6drlFZSZKxl32BkH8E