Transatlantic Startup Pitch Event
This is a special online event where 4 US startups and 4 European startups will present their businesses for investors in order to get funding. The event has the ambition to empowering the cross boarder startup ecosystem.
On behalf of American Bay Angels and European Depo Angels, we would like to invite independent investors who are considering investing in early-stage startups. If you are a business angel, corporate investor, family offices, VCs, startup enthusiasts, join us and help us to create a space without borders.
The online event will be moderated by Shawn Flynn, mentor, speaker and host of the Silicon Valley Podcast )
WHAT TO EXPECT
– Opening discussion
– 8 startups (4 US, 4 Europe)
– 3min pitch + 2min Q&A
– Investor networking
1. Manu profiles customers based on their behavior during loan application to help lenders onboard only the best.
2. Movacar helps fleet operators save cost on vehicle transfers by marketing these transfers as one-way rentals for 1€.
3. TravelSuit brings a unique online SME Plug’n’Play travel management software for traditional TMCs.
4. Skinive is Dutch/Belarussian company, developing AI&CV-based skin screening technology with smartphone cameras.
1. SmartNotes is the Next CLICK in Presenter Notes for Google Slides and PowerPoint.
2. Torque 3 is the virtual reality movement trainer to regenerate neural pathways for stroke rehab.
3. Fan Compass converts fan data into lead generation for ticket sales, merchandize, etc.
4. Voice me.ai turning voice communications into business intelligence.
Date: 24th of September
Time: 6 PM Central European Time or 9 AM Pacific Summer Time
Where: ZOOM – register now