The Future of NFTs
Listen to some of the most successful Crypto Projects like Matic(Polygon), Chainlink, VC Investor, and startup founders, share their insights on what’s going on today and how you can get ahead.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
What if you could bring together the smartest people in the NFT, Gaming, and Collectibles industry to share their insight on what’s going on, and where the industry is going.
We believe in the “Wisdom of Crowds”. You’ll hear them talk about hotly debated topics, and also hear some of the top projects pitch theirs. Join us for an exclusive event featuring lively discussion about the future of NFTs, where world-renowned experts in the blockchain and NFT space share their thoughts about it. The event also comes with a Q&A session, so be prepared to get all the info you need!
‘The future of NFTs’ belongs to the event series about different blockchain topics that are brought together by BLOCKROCKET. BLOCKROCKET is an early-stage investor and digital accelerator program for blockchain startups in Germany that helps startups, corporates, and investors leverage the potential of blockchain technology. Since their launch in 2019, they have acquired numerous well-known partners and mentors and handpicked some of the best blockchain startups among 150 applications for their program.
- Tim Dierckxsens, CEO and Co-Founder of Arkane Network
- Daud Zulfacar, CEO and Founder, License Rocks
- Arjun Kalsy, Vice President, Polygon (Matic)
- Patrick Collins, Developer Advocate, Chainlink
- Alex Frankenberg, Managing Director, High Tech Grunderfond
- Benjamin Horvath, Managing Director of BLOCKROCKET – European Blockchain Labs
- Sagar Barvaliya, Head of Venture Development of BLOCKROCKET -European Blockchain Labs
DATE & TIME
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 16h00-17h00 (CET)
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previous to the online talk