Startup stages and perspectives matrix: effective goals setting
On October 29, Igor Izraylevych, CEO of S-PRO and startup advisor with 10-years of experience, will share how to get understanding of strategy and improve your company’s financial performance. Together, we will discover how to pull managers and teams toward the overall company vision. We will look at the business from four important perspectives.
You will find out how The Balanced Scorecard approach helps managers understand many interrelationships by connecting the financial, customer, internal process, and organizational learning perspectives. This perception can help managers exceed traditional beliefs and eventually improve decision-making and problem-solving.
Igor will answer the following questions:
- How KPIs and internal processes are changing depending on startup stages
- Why does your business need 4 Perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard?
- How to align Financial, Customer, Internal Business Process, and Growth company perspectives.
- What you should focus on and how to combine different roles at each startup stage
- Setting relevant objectives and KPIs fitting your current stage
- How to manage four perspectives to scale your startup successfully
The event will be hosted on YouTube. Upon registration, you’ll receive a webinar link via e-mail a day before the event.