Startup Helpdesk: Finding Grants, Funding and New Opportunities
Did you know that…
– West Midlands Universities and support organisations get tens of millions a year to help businesses like yours to innovate and grow?
– There is scheme where you will get paid £500 to create a virtual work placement for a student who will help you for 45 days with admin, social media, diary management, IT etc?
– There are hundreds of grants out there to help you grow and innovate? In some cases, they will pay you to do develop your product?
– Unfortunately, 95% of businesses are missing out these amazing opportunities simply because they don’t know they exist.
This is your chance to find out how your business can get involved and maximise the benefit by accessing all the pots available to you. You will hear from:
- Richard Fallon from the Technology Supply Chain– the Technology Supply Chain is a no-cost membership for manufacturing, engineering, tech and professional service companies in the West Midlands. The TSC has over 600 members, 60 advisors and partners with 6 West Midlands Universities. We connect our members with little-known grants, fully funded support and new opportunities.
- Swoop Funding – Find all the grant and funding options available to your company on their easy to use platform. Named in the “Hot Ten” list for the Global Fintech 50 for 2019, they are the rapidly rising star in funding for the SME market. Swoop has received global media coverage including: “Identifying funding that actually fits a company makes a big pile of sense” The Sunday Times and “Simply helping businesses manage their finances and access capital more effectively.” Forbes.
- Naomi Nash from TechNation – Tech Nation is the growth platform for tech companies and leaders. Discover how you can get involved and how your business can benefit from their exciting growth programmes Rising Stars, Upscale and Future Fifty.