Setting up Corporate and Startup Innovation Partnerships for Success
Join CJ Przybyl, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Snapsheet, for a session on Setting up Corporate and Startup Innovation Partnerships for Success. Workshop attendees will learn how to assess the risks and rewards of corporate & startup strategic relationships from both perspectives. This workshop will provide a view into the differences between new venture and corporate strategy and how they combine to meet respective objectives. Topics will include:
- For Startups: how to find corporates who might be interested in partnering;
- For Corporates: Now that you’ve found a startup to partner with, how do you make it successful?
- How to think about culture match –the right people and personalities on both sides
- What type of partnership structure to establish: Teaming agreement, partnership agreement, revenue share, corporate investment, etc.
- Execution management: Considerations in establishing metrics and incentives that align both parties for success
Entrepreneurs will walk away with a strategic framework to assess when and how to approach strategic corporate partnerships and/or capital, and how to find corporates who are “ripe” for partnership. Alumni and corporate attendees will gain a strategic framework for maximizing startup partnerships through various structured approaches.