SaaStock Local Kyiv 5.0: Cross-functional Collaboration in SaaS
Tesla believed that it was best to ponder new ideas in calm and solitude. But, if your company does not have a unique genius (that is born once a century), teamwork will be the main factor of success.
That is why we have chosen collaboration between Sales, CS, Marketing and Product teams as the main theme of SaaStock Local Kyiv 5.0. If you don’t ensure seamless work of these teams, you lose a hell of an opportunity.
During the event, we will:
- Learn frameworks SaaS companies like Hubspot and Setapp use for successful cross-functional collaboration;
- Study practical case studies on of what worked and what did not from different perspectives: Sales, Marketing, Product;
- Ask questions to our speakers during a panel discussion that will be answered live.
- HubSpot, Flora Wang (Product Manager). Flora (Yuan) Wang spends her day building the best experience for sales reps using HubSpot Sales Hub. She is passionate about building products that enable sales reps to spend more of their day making meaningful personalized connections and crush their quota all while growing better.
Topic: How Sales and Product can hit quota and accomplish OKRs together
- Setapp for Teams, Iryna Begma (Head of Sales). Iryna has a wide sales experience gained at both SaaS and enterprise companies. Within Setapp for Teams (MacPaw), she is leading Sales to B2B clients around the globe. Setapp is the first subscription service for Mac and iOS apps and has already been downloaded over a million times.
Topic: Cross-functional approach to client segmentation in B2B SaaS.
- Max Pecherskyi, Co-founder and CEO PromoRepublic, SaaS Enthusiast and Community builder, Mentor at Startup Accelerators, SaaStock Local City Co-Leader for Kyiv and Helsinki.
- Daria Ivanova, Product Marketing Manager at PromoRepublic
- Diana Shkurko, Head of Product at YouScan
- Maryna Nikitchuk Director of Sales Development at Very Good Security.
- Val Grabko, Co-founder COO PromoRepublic. Serial entrepreneur. 10+ years in building and managing teams of product companies.
SaaStock Local is a global initiative that helps local SaaS leaders build and nurture their own ecosystem. SaaStock provides a platform that allows independent organizers to deliver regular, highly-focused events with SaaStock branding and support. The mission is to build the biggest SaaS community on the planet. This will help connect the dots more effectively, creating a bigger impact for all of the members, partners, founders, and investors who are passionate about SaaS.
Time and Date: 19:00, May 18.
Tickets here: https://cutt.ly/XbFA8OU
UNIT.City venue — 250 UAH
Online — free