Online Startup Idea Fest: Build and Share Ideas with Potential Customers
To form great startup ideas, it is absolutely critical to share your ideas and get feedback from people in your target market. However, in our current COVID-19 reality, this basic “customer development” can be challenging to execute. To help, we are hosting an “Online Startup Idea Fest” – an interactive online conference that starts with a short presentation on the best practices for forming and validating business ideas, followed by a long networking session where you can share your startup ideas for feedback with other attendees. You will also have the opportunity to give feedback on ideas and meet other people interested in your space. Join us for what promises to be a fun event!
It is not required, but to help you prepare for this event, we highly recommend you use this Startup Idea Fest Worksheet.
To participate in all of the networking components of this event, you must join using a Desktop or Laptop with Chrome or Firefox.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has a an early-stage company or a startup idea
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Structured Networking and Idea-Sharing Session