Launching a Startup in Estonia
Do you want to launch a global startup in the EU from anywhere in the world? Do you want to learn how e-Residency works, what you need to do before incorporating, and where to go for help? Then join us for this interactive, online startup workshop, which will provide practical, step-by-step advice. It will feature talks from entrepreneurs who have successfully launched an Estonian company and service providers that can help you on your journey. Learn expert tips, the pitfalls to avoid, startup visa opportunities, and more.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about obtaining Estonian e-Residency
- Anyone that wants an understanding of running an Estonian company
- Anyone interested in launching their business in an ecosystem that produces more unicorns per capita than any other country in Europe
What are some of the Topics?
- The key things you’ll need to know about Estonia and e-Residency
- How to manage your business post-incorporation
- How to utilize online networking organizations like EERICA to meet other co-founders and partners